Βοηθήστε κι εσείς
There are many ways you can help I2P.
Grow the Community
- Support I2P Core DevelopmentThe project hosts meetings on the first Tuesday of every month that are open to the community. This is a great opportunity to see what is happening with I2P core development and
familiarize yourself with Roadmap tasks. Additionally, protocol development meetings take place every Tuesday and zzz's development forum is available all of the time as a place to participate in development and issues that need fixing. See the
new developer's guide for how to get started.
- Spread the Word. — Tell people about I2P on forums, blogs, and comments to articles. Fix up the
Wikipedia article about I2P in your language. Tell your friends, and more importantly, use I2P to communicate with your friends. We have many tools that can help you keep your private conversations
- Translation and Documentation — Help translate the website and the software into your language. Translators are a very important
part of this decentralized project and your work is always appreciated. See the new translator's guide for details. The project also welcomes support to help keep its documentation updated. See the new translator's guide for details.
Host Services for Yourself and Others
- Υπηρεσίες — Self-hosting almost anything, from an SSH server for yourself to an ActivityPub forum for everyone and anything in between, is helpful to the I2P network,
especially if you write down instructions for others. Almost anything you can think of can be made to work with I2P, and your service is valuable to the network.
- Ανατροφοδότηση — Getting new users onto the network is a very important task, and that task is handled by our reseed servers. The more reseed
servers we have, the more de-centralized and redundant our infrastructure is. It's a big responsibility, but it's pretty easy to set up a reseed server for new routers to bootstrap from. Detailed instructions are on our reseed server page.
Develop and Test Software
- Εφαρμογές — Write or port applications for I2P. There's some guidelines and a list of ideas
on the applications page.
- Coding — There's plenty to do if
you know Java or are ready to learn. Check for open tickets on Trac or the TODO list on zzz.i2p for some ideas on where to start. See the new developer's guide for details.
- Ανάλυση — Study or test the code to look for vulnerabilities. Both anonymity vulnerabilities from the various
threat models, and DOS and other weaknesses due to security holes, benefit from ongoing research.
When you're ready, join us on our Gitlab